- Work With USAID
- How to Work with USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Resources for Partners
- Get Involved
AAPD 07-01: Procurement of Anti-Retrovirals for HIV/AIDS Programs
Subject Category: ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT/ASSISTANCE/POPULATION, HEALTH & NUTRTION
See also Amendment 1, issued December 16, 2008
The purpose of this AAPD is to inform USAID's acquisition and assistance workforce and its contractor and recipient community working in HIV/AIDS programs that certain approved Anti-Retroviral pharmaceuticals (Approved ARVs) may be procured without regard to:
- Source, orgin, and nationality restrictions contained in USAID Regulation 28; and
- "Restricted commodity" approval requirements contained in ADS 312.5.3c.
- Funding for the procurement of USAID-approved ARVs must be obligated by September 30, 2008 (Guidance: Para E); and
- Advance approvals for the procurement of Approved ARVs must state that such procurements must be made in accordance with the terms of this AAPD and cite the number assigned to this AAPD (Guidance: Subpara F.2.).
Last updated: December 03, 2013