- Work With USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Respond to a Solicitation
- Business Forecast
- Grant & Contract Process
- Opportunities for Funding
- Grant and Contract Resources
- Acquisition & Assistance Policy Directives
- USAID Awards & Implementing Partners
- Acquisition & Assistance Ombudsman
- Ocean Transportation
- Partner Vetting System
- Training on How to Work with USAID
- Build a Partnership With Us
- Bring us Your Ideas
- Get Involved
AAPD 06-11: Home Leave and Revised General Provision 5, Leave and Holidays (AUGUST 2006)
Subject Category: Personal Services Contracts
This AAPD replaces CIB 96-19, CIB 98-19, CIB 98-24 and AAPD 05-10, and adds new Home Leave language for U.S. Personal Services Contracts (USPSCs) hired under Appendix D of the AIDAR. A new General Provision 5 is included which will replace General Provision 5 in all applicable existing contracts and new PSC contracts which include General Provision 5 of Appendix D of the AIDAR. This AAPD will also apply to TCNPSCs in particular countries as described below.
- Contracting Officers must include this revised General Provision – Leave and Holidays (August 2006) in all new USPSC contracts, and applicable TCNPSC contracts.
- Contracting Officers must revise all existing USPSC contracts, and applicable TCNPSC contracts to incorporate the revised General Provision – Leave and Holidays (August 2006).
Last updated: December 05, 2013