- Who We Are
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Annual Letter
- Office of the Administrator
- Independent Offices
- Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs
- Office of Budget and Resource Management
- Office of Civil Rights and Diversity
- Center for Faith-based and Community Initiatives
- Office of Human Capital and Talent Management
- Office of Security
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Office of the Chief Operating Officer
- Office of the Executive Secretariat
- Office of the General Counsel
- Mission Directory
- Staff Directory
- Advisory Committee
- Board for International Food and Agricultural Development
- Mission Directors
- Global Development Council
- USAID History
- Operational Policy (ADS)
- Resource Portal
Erin Elizabeth McKee is the Senior Deputy Assistant to the Administrator for the Human Capital and Talent Management Office (HCTM).
McKee is a member of USAID’s Senior Foreign Service and brings a wealth of Agency experience to HCTM. Most recently, she served as the Senior Deputy Assistant Administrator for the Bureau of Policy, Planning and Learning (PPL). Prior to her return to Washington, DC in late 2012, McKee was the USAID Regional Mission Director for Central Asia. There she was responsible for direct management of USAID’s programs in Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and for support to the Kyrgyzstan representative office.
Before her assignment in Central Asia, she was the supervisory contracting officer at USAID’s missions in Iraq, South America (covering Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Brazil), and West Bank-Gaza. From 1995 to 1999 she served as a private enterprise officer, then as chief of the economic growth office in USAID/Russia. McKee was recruited as a Foreign Service Officer in 1995 from the private sector.
Before her USAID career, McKee served as the general manager and then executive director for Capital Investment Group’s (CIG) Russia operations, and earlier for Morrison Knudsen, Inc.’s international mining division throughout the former Soviet Union. McKee holds a bachelor’s degree in economics, political science, and Russian language from the University of California. She has also earned a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Arts in International Studies from the University of Washington. She is married to Sean, an International Business Consultant, and they have one daughter, Caitlin.
Last updated: May 07, 2015