For Immediate Release
Washington, D.C. – On December 17, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Associate Administrator Mark Feierstein will deliver opening remarks at the Atlantic Council Headquarters to announce the book launch of USAID “The Future Can’t Wait.” This event is organized by the Atlantic Council and the Woodrow Wilson Center for International Scholars.
Mr. Feierstein’s remarks will set the stage for a panel discussion by leading development practitioners, theorists, and scientists on the importance of making futures analysis central to USAID’s strategic approach and program planning cycle.
Event panelists include:
- Roger-Mark DeSouza (Panel Moderator), Director, Population, Environmental Change, and Security Program and Global Health Initiative, Woodrow Wilson Center
- Mathew J. Burrows, Director, Strategic Foresight Initiative, Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
- Richard Cincotta, Wilson Center Global Fellow & Demographer in residence, The Stimson Center
- Geoffrey D. Dabelko, Professor and Director of Environmental Studies, George V. Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs, Ohio University
- Susan Reichle, USAID Counselor
|WHO:||USAID Associate Administrator Mark Feierstein|
|WHAT:||“The Future Can’t Wait” Book Launch|
December 17, 2013
Atlantic Council Headquarter
Last updated: September 01, 2015